Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Identifier: AC 0473
Abstract This is an artificial collection created and updated by the University Archivist from multiple sources. The Biographical Files of the University Archives include faculty, staff, administrators, alumni, and benefactors. Material available varies with each person, but can include: biographical sketches, obituaries, data sheets, newspaper clippings, press releases, curriculum vitae, and miscellaneous biographical information.
Identifier: AC 0477
Overview The Board of Regents was established by the Nevada State Constitution in 1864 with the first Board created in 1865. The Board is responsible for the governance of the institutions comprising the Nevada System of Higher Education. Records consist of agendas, minutes, and materials submitted during Board meetings and used by the secretary of the Board to prepare the final minutes, including Nevada System of Higher Education budget reports.
Identifier: AC 0656
Overview The University's Committee on the Status of Women was formed in the fall of 1981, consisting of faculty, staff, students and community members. Its original purpose was to communicate with and educate people interested in women's issues at the University and in the broader community, and to investigate or research, as appropriate, timely issues of University import. Collection consist of committee agendas and minutes as well as other administrative materials, issues and special events led by...
Identifier: AC 0490
Abstract Dr. Milton D. Glick was born in Memphis, Tennessee, on July 30, 1937. He obtained his doctorate degree in chemistry at the University of Wisconsin in Madison and married Peggy Porter in 1965. Dr. Glick joined the chemistry faculty at Wayne State University in Detroit, where he eventually became Chair of the Department of Chemistry and published 99 research articles. He served as dean of the College of Arts and Science at the University of Missouri in Columbia from 1983-88. The Milton D. Glick...
Identifier: AC 0455
Overview Collection of records from the University Libraries at the University of Nevada, Reno; including "Postcards-As-Art" of campus scenes. Wide variety of records include annual reports, budget data, bylaws, project reports, accession records, resource usage data, Library Staff Association records, planning material, committee reports, library publications, manuals, correspondence, the Nevada Newspaper and Serials project records, as well as DeLaMare Library, Mines Library, Special Collections, and...
Identifier: AC 0592
Abstract The responsibility of the University Mediation Board is to mediate the resolution of personnel problems as provided for in section 38 of the UNR Bylaws. The records are composed of correspondence and procedural guidelines for the Board (1986-1990).
Identifier: AC 0466
Overview The Professional Development and Training unit of Human Resources provided opportunities in personal and professional growth for University of Nevada, Reno employees. The collection contains PowerPoint slides from a sample of classes, flyers for programs by guest speakers, issues of the monthly PD & T Training Calendar, correspondence with the SkillSoft Corporation about online course offerings, catalogs of Nevada-Professional Online Development courses, and the content of the unit's...
Identifier: NUB 24/05/01
Scope and Contents The Staff Employees' Council Awards Ceremony Committee Records include correspondence and annual awards ceremony programs.
Identifier: AC 0573
Abstract The University of Nevada, Reno Staff Employees’ Council, a representative body of non-faculty employees, serves the interests and needs of University of Nevada, Reno staff, advises on the working climate, raises issues and concerns of staff and works to increase their involvement in the governance of the university. The University of Nevada, Reno Staff Employees’ Council is a representative body of non-faculty employees and serves the interests and needs of University of Nevada, Reno staff. The...
Identifier: AC 0682
Abstract The Unprocessed Student Services Records include: Academic Standards Committee records; accreditation records; ACE records; ASUN records; Associated Women Students records; various Greek society records; exit interviews; Housing Department records; orientation records; Panhellenic Council records; pre-1947 graduates' photographs; Student Health Service records; Student Sponsor Program records; University Evaluation Committee records; Upward Bound job applications, etc.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Nevada -- Reno -- Employees X
- University of Nevada, Reno 4
- Glick, Milton D. 2
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Board of Regents 2
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library. University Archives 2
- University of Nevada, Reno. Staff Employees' Council 2
- American Association of University Women of Nevada 1
- Anderson, Carole L. 1
- Associated Students of the University of Nevada 1
- Ault, Chris 1
- College of Southern Nevada 1
- Great Basin College 1
- Hug-English, Cheryl 1
- Klaich, Daniel J. 1
- Nevada State College 1
- Nevada System of Higher Education. Desert Research Institute 1
- Pine, Edward L. 1
- Roger, James E. 1
- Ríos, Alberto 1
- Truckee Meadows Community College 1
- University of Nevada Cooperative Extension 1
- University of Nevada School of Medicine 1
- University of Nevada System. Desert Research Institute 1
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas 1
- University of Nevada, Reno Foundation 1
- University of Nevada, Reno--Awards 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Committee on the Status of Women 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Director of the Physical Plant 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Fire Science Academy 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Human Resources 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Intercultural Council 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library Staff Association 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Library. Special Collections Department 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Life and Health Science Library 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Office of Student Services 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Office of the Vice President of Business 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Panhellenic Council 1
- University of Nevada, Reno. Women's Resource Center 1
- Wells, Stephen G., Dr. 1
- Western Nevada Community College 1
- Zink, Steven D., Dr. 1 ∧ less