Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Ruth Louise Barakat was a student at the University of Nevada from 1946-1950. The collection contains newspaper clippings and graduation memorabilia of Barakat.
Louis Titus graduated from the University of Nevada in 1924 with Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. He worked at the Agricultural Experiment Station from 1933-1939, then a professor in the College of Agriculture until his retirement in 1960. In 1947, he designed and built the first hay bale stacker in the state of Nevada. Collection contains campus materials reflecting Louis Titus' time as a student as well as his work at the Experiment Station.
- University of Nevada, Reno. University Archives 2
- University of Nevada, Reno. Special Collections Department 1
- Agricultural machinery -- Design and construction 1
- Albums (Books) 1
- Photographs 1
- Barakat, Ruth Louise, 1922-2009 1
- Bryant, Blanche, 1924- 1
- Bryant, Paul 1
- Bryant, Robert, 1924- 1
- Max C. Fleischmann College of Agriculture. Agricultural Experiment Station 1