Gold mines and mining -- Nevada

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

John W. Mackay Statue Rededication

 Collection
Identifier: AC 0363
Overview The John W. Mackay statue and the Mackay School of Mines building, were originally dedicated on June 10, 1908 in honor of John W. Mackay by his wife and his son, Marie Louise Mackay and Clarence Hungerford Mackay. Originally dedicated on June 10, 1908, the John Mackay Statue was rededicated by the Mackay School of Mines on April 25, 1996. Collection contains materials created for the rededication ceremony.
Dates: 1996