Clubs -- Nevada -- Reno
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Art club in Reno, Nevada, founded in 1921 and named after Lorenzo P Latimer, who taught art in Reno beginning in 1916. Members gave programs and demonstrations, held yearly competitions, and provided maintenance and financial support for the Reno Art Gallery. Included are membership rolls and records of receipts and disbursements, a history of the club which covers 1916-1974, and undated meeting minutes.
Washoe County District Court ruling enjoining Eagle Thrifty Drugs & Markets Inc. from continually filing for zoning changes on property adjacent to the grammar school, and a letter from the Hunter Lake Zoning Committee to other plaintiffs about the ruling.
Collection contains informational and promotional material created by a variety of administrative and departmental units at the University of Nevada, Reno. Administrative records, marketing material and publications vary with each organization.