College buildings -- Nevada -- Reno
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: AC 0645
Overview Collection includes original blueprints and drawings of remodeling work for various University buildings during the twentieth century.
Identifier: AC 0589
Abstract The records are composed of biographical material about Dr. James E. Church, building specifications, cornerstone ceremony material, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and an invitation for a viewing of the UNR Fine Arts Complex.
Identifier: AC 0618
Overview The Department of English is a unit of the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Nevada, Reno. Collection includes material about the history of the Department of English and the Frandsen Building, departmental publications, assessment material for English 1, English 100i, English 101, English 102, English 105, English 106, and the English as a Second Language Program, and the Core Writing Program.
Identifier: AC 0584
Identifier: AC 0653
Abstract The collection consists of cornerstone ceremony programs, a biography of Jot Travis, a survey report documenting the services and facilities in 1998, programming flyers, brochures and newspaper clippings.
Identifier: AC 0634
Identifier: AC 0052
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, campus publications, and other records from the office of the president of the University of Nevada, Reno, 1965-1974. Presidents serving during this period are Charles J. Armstrong, 1958-1965; N. Edd Miller, 1965-1973; and Max C. Milam, 1974-1978.
Identifier: AC 0635
Overview Steward Hall was the second building constructed on the University of Nevada campus in 1889. It was later demolished. in The Stewart Hall Records consist of a safety survey conducted in January 1958, and an article about the removal of the building's upper levels from September 1959. 2013 email from Alumna Patricia Sue Hamilton describes the evacuation of the building during a 1957 earthquake, which led to the removal of the building's upper levels in 1959.
Identifier: AC 0291
Abstract The collection contains alumnus Fred Swink's paper on Lincoln Hall and copies of sources he used to write the paper for a UNR English class. Included are copied pages from the Artemisia yearbook and various oral histories; letters from previous occupants of Lincoln Hall; a paper for History 217 by Elizabeth Bash; and interviews with former residents. Audio recordings on two cassettes and two sets of CDs are included.
Identifier: NUB 22/29
Scope and Contents Jot Travis Student Union Building