Photographs

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Park Wedding Chapel Records

 Collection
Identifier: NC1364
Overview The Park Wedding Chapel opened on May 15, 1956, as the first wedding chapel in Reno. Joseph Melcher, a local advertising executive, and his wife Venila, converted what was formerly a private home into a chapel. The collection includes photos, postcards, newspaper clippings, articles, business records, and correspondence from 1956 to 2016 relating to the Melcher's chapel and Reno's wedding chapel history.