Mines and mineral resources -- Nevada
Found in 171 Collections and/or Records:
Tonopah Extension Mining Company cash ledger
This cash account ledger for the company's accounts payable lists name of payee, date, amount paid by company, and bank balance.
Tonopah Mining Company of Nevada Records
The Tonopah Mining Company was a gold and silver mining company located in Tonopah, Nevada. The collection includes monthly reports, receipts, financial claims, time checks, insurance policies, and drawing of an idler bearing for a conveyor belt between 1906-1915.
Records of the Tonopah North Star Tunnel & Development Company
Monthly ore shipment reports, payroll listings, cash accounts, operating expenses, and trial balances (1921); and a prospect report and map on the North Star Mine by William B. Daniel, engineer (1913)
Minutes of the Trojan Mining Company
Contains authorization for the firm's officers to buy mining property in Storey County and to make contracts. The collection contains material from February 23, 1878 created by the Trojan Mining Company.
Report on the Twin Silver City Mine
Preliminary report by Charles C. Derby outlines present condition of the mine and gives advice on possible location of ore bodies. The collection contains material from December 24, 1909 created by the Twin Silver City Mine.
Union Consolidated Silver Mining Company Records
Union Mill and Mining Company Records
Union Mill and Mining Company vs H. F. Dangberg, et al, case 520
In Union Mill and Mining Company vs. H. F. Danberg, et al. case 520, the plaintiff sued to stop the defendants from diverting water, needed to power the company's mills, for agriculture from the Carson River in Nevada. The collection includes the complaints, testimonies of witnesses for plaintiff and defendants, documentary evidence, indexes of ditches involved, defendant's abstracts of title, and judgement. Created by the United States Circuit Court (9th Circuit) between 1889-1897.
United Comstock Mining Company Records
United Comstock Pumping Association Records
The Comstock Pumping Association was established in 1898 by 28 mine companies in Virginia City. Designed as a means to increase stock values, the purpose of the association was to pump water from the Comstock mines below the Sutro Tunnel level. Records of operation include daily and weekly reports (including Ward Shaft Association, 1910-1912), letters, cashbooks, financial ledgers, and a tunnel account book, 1905-1909.