Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The Pamlico Mine was located in the Pamlico Mining District, situated in the western Garfield Hills, ten miles southeast of Hawthorne, Nevada. The Pamlico Mining Company operated from Hawthorne, Nevada with John Forbes as president, H. M. Yerington, treasurer, and S. A. Knopp, mine superintendent. The district yielded nearly a million dollars-worth of gold between 1885 and 1900. Collection contains correspondence, financial statements and accounts.