Jackson Mining District (Nev.)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Broadside, 1909, notifying all that Harry [Henry] N. Morse was leasing his mining claims, and his mining and mill equipment to the Gold Park Mining and Reduction Company owned by W. E. Cook. Report, 1912, examines those mining claims for owners A.B. Simonds and Jacob Neadle; and includes photos and maps, and assay data.